Agency Name: The Tristesse Grief Center
Address: 2502 E. 71st Street Suite A
Website Address: www.thegriefcenter.org
Contact Name: Sarah Reinhardt
Job Inquiry Phone: N/A
Job Inquiry Email: email@example.com
Job Opening Title: Clinic Coordinator/Office Manager
Job Opening Description: The Grief Center (TGC) clinic coordinator/office manager assists the Executive Director, the Program Director, the Community Relations Director, and other Grief Center staff to support the Center's mission, goals, objectives, and related policies.
Job Opening Basic Qualifications: Requirements
1. High school diploma required, associates degree preferred.
2. Two or more years of clerical experience.
3. Computer proficiencies to accomplish routine job tasks, including the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs.
4. General knowledge of insurance billing practices.
5. Good organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task, and attentive to detail.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills in working with clients, volunteers and staff both in person and over the telephone.
7. Ability to perform "hands-on" tasks as necessary to meet the Center's mission, which may require lifting up to 20 pounds.
8. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Job Description Summary: Essential Job Functions
Clerical and Clinical Responsibilities
1. Greets visitors and clients when they arrive at the Center.
2. Answers the telephone and takes messages.
3. Performs client intakes over the phone and in-person.
4. Initiates client phone calls as needed regarding appointments and groups.
5. Schedules client appointments using Electronic Medical Record software.
6. Maintains and tracks accurate client appointments and provides reports as required.
7. Organizes and maintains all client records, conducting audits when requested by PD.
8. Uphold client confidentiality at all times.
9. Provides timely client insurance documents to billing department.
10. Creates and maintains all client lists and databases.
11. Maintains inventory of office supplies and orders items with the approval of the ED or PD.
12. Provides clerical support for all TGC staff as requested.
1. Discusses the sliding fee scale with individual counseling clients and determines the amount each will pay for services. Completes the fee portion of the intake process.
2. Takes cash, card, and check payments for services from clients.
3. Has a working knowledge of simple bookkeeping
1. Performs other light office duties as requested.
2. Accepts appropriate assignments related to fundraising special events
Application Deadline: 1/15/2019
Additional Information: Additional Information: Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until filled and interviews will begin with qualified candidates prior to the deadline.
About Us: The Grief Center offers an innovative approach to address Northeast Oklahoma's need for comprehensive, long-term grief counseling to assist the bereaved as they journey towards improved health and renewed sense of worth in the wake of loss. The Board of Directors, professional staff and volunteers are committed to providing meaningful programs based on well-documented needs and ongoing measurement.
The Grief Center is not affiliated with any church, hospice, hospital, funeral home or other private organization although it does partner with many of them to provide services economically and effectively. The Grief Center is an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends upon the support of foundations, businesses, individuals, and other organizations in order to offer counseling services to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Grief Center offers an array of Services, including counseling, training, education, memorial events and support groups, all dedicated to healing the grieving heart.