Agency Name: Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
Address: 4810 S. 129th East Avenue
Website Address: gseok.org
Contact Name: Deb Chambers
Job Inquiry Phone: 9187455257
Job Inquiry Email: email@example.com
Job Opening Title: Community Development DRIVER
Job Opening Description:
The Community Development driver is responsible for providing reliable and courteous transportation service to Community Development participants. S/he will be responsible to drive 12-15 passenger van on an assigned route to transport individuals to and from various locations. The Driver will move and transport troop supplies to and from troop meetings. When not on assignment s/he will be designated to assist program staff in activities such as troop meeting support
Job Opening Basic Qualifications: • Ability to model behavior consistent with the Girl Scout Mission, Promise, values and Law.
• Must be 21 years old.
• Must possess and maintain a safe driving record.
• Proof of meeting Oklahoma State requirements regarding auto licensing, driver’s license, with a clean driving record, and follow all rules and regulation of the DMV.
• Must have knowledge of roads and highways.
• Experience working with children a plus.
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
• Able to physically lift up to 35 pounds.
Job Description Summary: • Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
• Assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of vehicle.
• Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for participants.
• Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
• Reports accurate, up-to-date records of mileage, vehicle maintenance/condition, fuel purchases, incident/accident reports, that are requested from management.
• Pick up and transport troop supplies to and from troop meetings.
• Work with program staff conducting outreach activities.
Muskogee Area - 3 hours per day - 3 days a week
3:00 - 6:00 pm $15.00 per hour
Application Deadline: 4/30/2019
Additional Information: Please call Deb Chambers 918 745 5257
or email your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org
The area that will be serviced is the Muskogee area.