- About Us
Employment - Temporary Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Director of Campaign Operations
Assignment Length: temporary, full time, Now – November 16
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative projects. This position is also responsible for agency speaker coordination and providing back up for our front desk reception area. This position must maintain a professional demeanor and serve as a positive first impression of TAUW.
- Back-up for Front Desk reception area – shared responsibility to serve as relief assistant during lunch hour, for morning and afternoon breaks and for times when the receptionist or primary back-up is unavailable.
- Data entry clerk – database and administrative projects.
- Clerical support for campaign staff including event support like managing attendance rosters, name tags, etc.
- Agency speaker coordination.
- Support to Finance during campaign processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED); 2 years of experience in reception and/or customer service
- Comfortable working within Office 365 proficient specifically in Microsoft Excel.
- Some data entry experience.
- Experience using a multi-line phone system.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy and quality of work
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
Click Here to submit an employment interest form.