Digital Marketing Coordinator
Purpose of Position:
Key member of marketing staff in social media planning and execution, photography and videography, e-communications and market segmentation to increase awareness of and support for the Tulsa Area United Way’s mission.
Accountability: Director of Communications
Job Classification: Exempt
Digital Media Planning and Execution
- Deploy and monitor all TAUW and affinity group social media platforms
- Develop highly engaging and creative content for each platform
- Repurpose content from web/other communications for use on social platforms
- Develop and maintain schedule of content using technology for deployment and tracking
- Organize regular social analytical reporting
- Grow each platform and optimize reach
- Work with Director of Communications to develop electronic communication strategies and promotional plans
- Develop e-communications, including email drip, newsletters, invitations, announcements, etc.
- Monitor e-communication effectiveness through analytics
- Assist Director of Communications in analyzing database records to segment audience markets in order to communicate effective messages
Photography and videography
- Produce photos and short videos of various events and activities to use online and for social platforms
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field with one to two years of successful experience in similar position and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience including internships and/or summer employment.
Job Skills and Demonstrated Abilities
- Strong planning and implementation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing demands
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency with social media outlets and management tools – experience with Sprout Social a plus
- Proficiency and experience using a content management system, email marketing platform and/or database management experience.
- Works well with other people
- Works effectively in a dynamic, innovative and changing environment
- Flexibility in meeting special event time schedules and communications deadlines
- Consistency of attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Positive attitude
Click Here to submit an employment interest form.