Employment - Campaign Fellow
Reports to: Campaign Staff
Objective: Assist staff and volunteers in fundraising for the annual campaign within assigned division(s).
Assignment Length: 12 week, temporary, full time – August 26 to November 15
- Public Speaking
- Microsoft Office
- Establish relationship with Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECCs) and other pertinent personnel.
- Conduct employee presentations and schedule TAUW agencies for presentations.
- Follow-up and monitor all assigned accounts providing weekly updates to campaign staff regarding campaign timelines, goals, and progress.
- Review accounts and identify strategies to increase participation and leadership donors of established campaigns.
- Identify and execute strategies to initiate campaigns at non-giving companies.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled major events which may include early mornings and late evenings.
- Adhere to TAUW’s “Code of Ethics.”
- Other duties as assigned or needed to achieve success.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com.