Donors Tax Deduction Information

Receipts For Your Donation

Tulsa Area United Way routinely provides documentation for tax purposes to all donors who contribute at least $250 via a single payment of:  cash, check, credit card, or stock gifts. (For such contributions under $250, you may request a tax receipt by sending an email to Please provide your name, address, approximate date of contribution payment and amount.) You should expect your tax receipt to be mailed by U.S. mail by January 31 of the year following your gift.

The IRS requires that gifts made through payroll deduction be documented through earnings statement(s) provided by your employer along with a copy of your pledge card that contains wording that "No goods or services were received in return for the gift."

If you need a pledge card for your tax records;  please download and print the appropriate one from those available here.

Please call 918-295-6658 if you have questions.

Thank You for Living United!

TULSA AREA UNITED WAY   |   1430 S. BOULDER, TULSA, OK 74119   |   918.583.7171   | TAUW@TAUW.ORG 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flickr