Agency Name: Palmer Continuum of Care, Inc
Address: 5319 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa Ok
Contact Name: Jenna Akuma
Job Inquiry Phone: 9182809972
Job Inquiry Email: email@example.com
Job Opening Title: Outpatient Program Director
Job Opening Description: Palmer Continuum of Care is looking for a Program Director for our Outpatient substance abuse recovery program serving adolescents and adults.
1. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
2. Paid Time Off-3 weeks per year
3. 403b with matching after one year of employment
4. Life and AD&D insurance
CEU and License Reimbursement
5. Mileage and Cell phone reimbursement
6. Employee Assistance Program
The Program Director will monitor and supervise all clinical activities and staff of the Outpatient Services Program, which includes services provided both in office and in Tulsa area schools.
Job Opening Basic Qualifications: Requirements:
1. Current LADC and LPC, LMFT or LCSW
2. Master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field
3. T-ASI, ASI and ASAM PPC-2R - trained by an ODMHSAS-certified trainer within the last 5 years
4. Minimum of three years supervisory experience providing outpatient services
5. Knowledgeable about providing integrated treatment for consumers with co-occurring disorders
6. Skills for providing clinical services
7. Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with a variety of referral sources.
8. Preferred: Qualification to provide licensing supervision
Job Description Summary: Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that all clinical documentation meets or exceeds accreditation standards.
2. Responsible for providing certification/licensure oversight to under-supervision candidates.
3. Direct clinical services by leading weekly treatment team, maintaining clinical staff, and provide overall supervision of clinical staff.
4. Plan, monitor and appraise employee performance results through training and accountability measures, help staff develop plans to achieve goals, resolve employee grievances and communicate needs or concerns with HR promptly.
5. Coordinate volunteer participation for treatment services.
6. Develop effective working relationships with ODMHSAS staff and other providers.
7. Provide oversight for staff interaction with referral sources, such as schools, probation, OJA and other provider agencies.
8. Provide reports on a timely basis reflecting the process and outcome measures of programs.
9. Supervise/monitor adolescent support groups and form program building activities.
10. Amend program's curriculum as appropriate to ensure evidence-based, best practice modalities are implemented and utilized.
11. Partner with area schools to provide services and resources to students.
12. Coordinate community outreach and referral growth to build capacity and strengthen adolescent population.
Application Deadline: 5/23/2021
Additional Information: About Us:
Palmer's mission is to provide quality, compassionate treatment for substance abuse and addiction which promotes sustained recovery for adolescents, women and their families.
Palmer has been serving clients in Tulsa since 1981, has been a Tulsa Area United Way member agency since 1989, is certified by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, for alcohol and other drugs programs, and is certified by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. The Child Care Program at TWCC is accredited by NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and is licensed as a Reaching for the Stars Three-Star Child Care Center by Oklahoma Child Care Services. Palmer services are offered without regard to race, creed, sexual orientation, disability or ability to pay.