TAUW’s impact on our community includes leveraging our network of donors, partner agencies and companies to strengthen our community’s social safety net in these many ways.
- $25.3+ raised toward our 2022 campaign goal
- 8,000+ volunteers helped improve lives in the six-county region
- 23,000+ donors made financial contributions
- 900+ companies and organizations participated in our campaign
- $900+ million invested in the community since 1924
- 6,300 Days of Caring volunteers in 2022
- Day of Caring Food and Blood Drive collected 35,000 pounds of food, with 268 individuals donating blood, saving lives of 804 patients
- Implemented HandsOn Connect, a volunteer software platform to increase efficiency of volunteer management
- Our NTech program provided direct Infrastructure and Systems Support and Management for over 300 workstations, laptops, Servers/Hosts and over 200 network appliances
MORE ON TAUW’S IMPACT
Tulsa Area United Way (TAUW) unites people and resources to improve lives and strengthen our communities. To do this, TAUW — with thousands of individual donors and companies — raises more than $25 million each year to support innovation grants, collaborative initiatives, shared technology services, and 59 human services organizations. This means 145 programs within Tulsa, Creek, Rogers, Okmulgee, Osage, and Wagoner counties empower a community working together to ensure that all of its members flourish and thrive.
During TAUW’s annual Day of Caring events, more than 6,300 volunteers provide direct service to area schools and nonprofits.
TAUW invests in these three building blocks for better lives:
TAUW’s impact on our community includes supporting lifelong learning in our community from our youngest to our oldest citizens through the provision of educational information, training, and counseling.
Thanks to supporters like you, thousands of Tulsa area residents have obtained employment, pulled themselves out of debt, and have been able to provide for their families.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Many of our partner agencies offer information, training and/or counseling to help Tulsa area residents live longer, healthier, and more productive lives.