Welcome to the Campaign HQ. Here you will find buttons that take you to everything you need to conduct a successful workplace campaign. If you don’t find what you need, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to support you!
2022 EMPLOYEE CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR ROUNDTABLE TRAINING
Join us for our Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC) training and gain the tools you need to be successful throughout your campaign!
At this fun and valuable training, you will:
- Learn how United Way increases our community’s capacity to care for our neighbors
- Discover how our online resources can maximize your campaign potential
- Explore innovative ways to fundraise
- Brainstorm best practices and special events with other coordinators
- Receive the latest campaign materials and watch the premiere of our all-new 2022 video
Select a date below to register!
Open ECC Training
Mon., Sept. 12, 11:45 a.m. to 1 pm, Tulsa Area United Way
Watch our 2022 campaign video
Helping Rural Areas Video
Mobile Showers Restore Dignity Video
Helping Families Through TAUW Video
meet our 2022 campaign chair!
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
President and Chief Operating Officer
Peggy Simmons leads a team of 1,600 Oklahomans, responsible for all aspects of providing electric service for PSO’s more than 562,000 customers. Responsibilities include customer service, operation of the distribution system, safety, communications, external affairs, regulatory and financial functions.