Emerging Leaders Society’s mission is to attract and cultivate the Tulsa area’s next generation of leaders and philanthropists.
The group is composed of young leaders in their 20s, 30s and 40s and offers networking and professional development, as well as volunteer and philanthropy opportunities.
- Continue Tulsa’s rich history of giving back and supporting the community
- Gain insight into real needs and challenges affecting the community
- Network with emerging and current leaders in the Tulsa area
- Develop leadership and philanthropic skills alongside fellow emerging leaders
NOT YET A TULSA AREA UNITED WAY DONOR?
ALREADY A UNITED WAY DONOR?
Contact DJ Morrow Ingram at 918-583-7171 or online here
Time for a Cause – All members are invited to attend this auction event for young professionals to bid volunteer hours on mentor experiences with members of the Alexis de Tocqueville Society, Tulsa Area United Way’s most distinguished group of individual donors.
- Time for a Cause 2021 raised 332 volunteer hours to be completed with 12 Tulsa Area United Way partner agencies! Thank you and congratulations to our winning bidders!
Available to Gilcrease, Skelly and Phillips members (donating $600 or more annually), this event is an opportunity to hear a community leader’s perspective on a significant topic.
Past Keynote Address speakers and topics include:
- Debbie Cowan, Influential Leadership Workshop: Go Fast or Go Far!
- Brandy Barnes Marion, Adulting 101 for People of All Ages
This event, for Skelly and Phillips members (donating $100 or more annually), allows a small group of emerging leaders to participate in a Roundtable discussion with a prominent leader in the Tulsa community.
Past Roundtable speakers and topics include:
- David Stratton, Fireside Chat
- Alison Anthony and Rob Martinovich, Leadership Lessons from the Yoga Mat and Gridiron