Retire United’s mission is to keep productive citizens engaged as valuable community resources through volunteering, social and educational programing and mentoring.
Retire United members are individuals, either retired or soon to retire, who recognize the important role philanthropy plays in strengthening the community.
- Stay engaged with the community through enriching activities and service projects
- Share expertise and wisdom with the next generation of leaders and philanthropists
- Learn about real needs and issues affecting our community by engaging in meaningful volunteer opportunities and monthly United Way partner agency tours
- Monthly opportunities to tour a Tulsa Area United Way partner agency
- An invitation to a quarterly coffee with fellow members
- Opportunities for pre-retirees to prepare for retirement
- An invitation to an annual educational event featuring important topics for retirees
Not yet a Tulsa Area United Way donor?
Contact DJ Morrow Ingram at 918-583-7171 or online here