WATCH OUR 2023 VIDEO!
Welcome to the 99th Tulsa Area United Way Fall Fundraising Drive! Watch the below video for powerful stories that highlight the incredible impact of your generous gifts.
Watch Individual Stories from the Video
Be the Spark: Your Gateway to Launching an Awesome TAUW Fundraiser!
Welcome to the Tulsa Area United Way Giving HQ. Here you will find buttons that take you to everything you need to conduct a successful TAUW fundraiser. If you don’t find what you need below, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact Tulsa Area United Way campaign staff online here or call 918-583-7171 for more information and to run your first campaign.
Depending on the size of your organization, the average campaign runs for one to two weeks. Most campaigns take place sometime between July and November, but they can happen at any time best suited for your organization.
Download to share TAUW’s impact and a list of our partner nonprofits, Social Innovations Grant recipients and Community Collaboration initiatives.
Share this year’s video to bring TAUW’s mission and initiatives to life.
A step-by-step guide to aid in planning and executing effective fundraising initiatives in the workplace.
Kathy Taylor’s Tulsa World Editorial
“My belief in the spirit of collaborative problem solving meant I answered “yes” when the Tulsa Area United Way asked me to co-chair its 99th fall fundraising campaign…”
Challenge Grant Info
Double your contribution to Tulsa Area United Way through one of these challenge grants.
Why run a fundraiser?
As you can read about in the above “Welcome to Tulsa Area United Way” document, running a TAUW fundraiser not only provides a tremendous service to your company or organization, your efforts will also make a difference, improving lives and building stronger communities.
- Enhance the reputation and visibility of your business by using our brand to build your brand
- Contribute toward a safer, more prosperous community in which to live and grow your business
- Build morale, loyalty and productivity of your employees
- Create a strong culture of caring to attract and retain the right kind of employees and customers
- Invest wisely in a network of highly vetted and respected non-profit organizations and programs.
Empower Change with a Single Introduction
Do you know a company that might want to launch a TAUW campaign? Thanks to recommendations from supporters like you, we’ve successfully started hundreds of new fundraisers!
Here’s how you can help:
- Fill out our “Another Lead For You” (ALFY) form to introduce a potential company.
- Our team will quickly chat with you before contacting the company. Every company, big or small, can make a difference. Help us expand our reach today!