Challenge yourself, double your gift!
Double your contribution to Tulsa Area United Way through one of these challenge grants. Give today through your employee workplace campaign or online at tauw.org/give.
- The Mr. Henry Community Leadership Challenge: $500,000
- Named in honor of Mr. Henry Zarrow and his legacy of giving, and sponsored by the Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation, this program matches any new leadership gift of $600 to $9,999 and any increased leadership gift. (Match applies to amount of increase.)
- The Hille Foundation Women United Challenge $50,000
- Women United’s mission is to unite women – their time, talent, and resources – into a powerful network of individuals devoted to enhancing and strengthening intergenerational opportunities within our community.
- This challenge matches any new gift for those joining Women United (gift of $250 or more required for membership) and will match increased gifts from current members.
- The QuikTrip Small and Medium Business New Campaign Match Program: $100,000
- This program encourages new campaigns at companies with 250 or fewer employees.
- Matches dollar for dollar any new gifts from businesses that haven’t participated in a United Way campaign since 2019 and any employee campaigns for companies currently only giving a corporate gift.
- The Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies I Tocqueville Society Step Up Program and New or Increased Tocqueville Challenge.
- Join TAUW’s Tocqueville Society ($10,000+ individual contributions) with this step-up program and receive full Tocqueville Society benefits in the first year.
- This grant will also match new full Tocqueville gifts and any increase from current Society members. (New is defined as not giving at the Tocqueville level in 2020.)